2010. augusztus 7., szombat

Versek angolul - Nővérem összegyűjtött verseinek angol változata 2. rész

I wait for you, I wait for you always yet,
You follow as shade, and I see you before myself now.
I dream about you on long, torturing nights,
I do not forget your being while I live only.



I think of you secretly,
The fire of the love flames in my face.
I would like to see you, mentally with you to fly,
To slip into your arms, and to say goodbye to the solitude.



I am not into future optic distant celestial sign,
Only a mortal, who gets lost often,
Maybe I am not like that, who you were searching always,
But it would be beautiful if you would love after all.



Wake up so would be good,
That your two arms, and the sunlight embraces.
Together awakens the world and the desire,
That I would not be able to live already without you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése