2010. augusztus 8., vasárnap

Versek angolul - Nővérem összegyűjtött verseinek angol változata 4. rész

I would like to see you in all minutes,
At the time of cool gloaming my heart to end.
You do not come, but good one like that to wait,
The heart has to lie it in order to be unable to hurt.



A tear soaks my face on all nights,
Died in me without everything, dreams I sleep.
Separeted from me, than autumn trees from the foliage,
My heart got tired, because of the many pains.



I lost it, who I really loved,
Lost, but I may not have ensured this.
Lost, who I did not obtain it yet,
Lost, I did not want it though.



To change already i can't,
Love so, I am the kind.
Select an other star if he is needed,
Where not me, but somebody else glitters.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése