2010. augusztus 8., vasárnap

Versek angolul - Nővérem összegyűjtött verseinek angol változata 3. rész

I say goodbye, but i'll be there,
The Sun is laughing where the edge rumbles.
I say goodbye, but stays here,
From me some moments.



For what the rose, if a thorn embraces it,
For what the life, if he is with a tear full.
For what the sucks if mourning floats on him,
For what the life, if nobody loves.



To say goodbye my coming kind, take my hand,
The words of the farewell hurry my heart.
My mouth overlooks a sound vainly, there is not a hope,
A teardrop is rolling mutely - everything understands an end.



Tearful my eyes and my hand trembles,
The breath hurts because I buy it without you.
My heart hurts always, and throbs for you,
Drew something else apart from you, to love i can't!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése